por ingridhilario — publicado 21/06/2017 13h05, última modificação 10/04/2019 16h31
Confira aqui algumas indicações de leitura e vídeos!
Communicative Teaching for Large and Multilevel Classes
- Student-Centered Teaching in Large Classes with Limited Resources - RENAUD et al, 2017
- Multi-Level Classes Part One: Differentiating Instruction with Learning Stations - American English;
- Multi-Level Classes Part Two: Differentiating Instruction with Teacher-Supported Groups and Leveled Tasks - American English.
Differentiated Instruction - What, Why, How?
- What Differentiated Instruction Is - And Isn't - ASCD.org;
- Differentiating Instruction: It's Not as Hard as You Think - Education Week (youtube).
Making Grammar Meaningful (and fun!)
- Teach Grammar as concepts in meaningful contexts in language learning - ACTFL;
- Group Grammar - ADAMS, 2015.