MAY 21, 2018.
We are very pleased to have foreign students at UFPB. We strongly recommend that candidates for mobility into UFPB read carefully all the content of the sublinks under "Incoming Students", which is likely to solve most of the candidates' doubts concerning this process. After that, in case doubts persist, students are welcome to send them to
email@example.com c/o Mr. Wellington Guimarães.
- IMPORTANT!! Candidates to Medical practice/internship, clique here!
Our International Office handles more specifically applications of undergraduate studetns. In case you are a graduate candidate, please, ask usk about the process. To better understand how graduate courses and programs work at UFPB, click aqui.
The 2018.1 semester will begin on July 16, 2018 and finish on November 30, 2018 in Campus I and IV, whereas in campus II and III, the semester goes from August 2 to December 10.
Deadline for applications for the 2018.1 semester: May 21, 2018.
Below you will find the list of documents required to formalize your application to an undergraduate mobility at UFPB, which must be sent by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
To prevent inconvenience, please make sure students have gathered all required documents — in the format desired — before they are sent. Sets with missing documents may not be processed. For this purpose, we have prepared a checklist that can be download here.
1. UFPB Application form. Click here for the updated version.
Note: doc format, typed in – no pdf, not handwritten, please);
2. Certificate of Enrolment issued by the Home University.
Note: duly signed and stamped.
3. Updated Official Transcript of Records.
Note: duly signed and stamped.
4. Letter of Nomination.
Note: issued by the home institution IRO.
5. Study Plan/Learning Agreement approved by the home institution.
Note: signed by Academic Coordination (also by institutional coordination, if it applies).
6. Motivation Letter written and signed by the student.
Note: in Portuguese.
7. Copy of the passport page that contains photo and personal information.
Note: PDF, color, 300 dpi.
8. (for non-Portuguese-speaking country students) Language Proficiency certificate / statement (CEFR – Portuguese B1).
Note: As of June 2014, any Certificate or Statement issued by a qualified examiner/professor of Portuguese will serve to prove Language Proficiency.
However, we would like to remind that the student is fully responsible for corresponding to the level stated in such certificate/declaration, and being able to follow courses in Portuguese.
9. Health/Travel Insurance*
Note: The policy can be presented by the student upon his/her arrival at the UFPB International Relations Office, at the latest.
Important! According to the terms of the Academic Cooperation Agreement, students must hire an International Insurance Policy. We recommend coverage for evacuation, repatriation and body transfer, apart from health/accidents coverage, including damages caused to third parties.
* (To Portuguese students only:) Estudantes portugueses poderão se beneficiar do Acordo BRASIL-PORTUGAL de Previdência Social com direito à Assistência Médica em caso de residência temporária ou definitiva em outro país, devendo, para tanto, se dirigir ao escritório de representação do Ministério da Saúde da sua cidade, ou da capital, para se cadastrar no referido Programa de Assistência, apresentando a documentação e procedimentos exigidos.